Family Medicine Obstetrics Program
The mission of the Family Medicine Obstetrics Program at the Department of OB/GYN, Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Bronx, NY is to provide superior training in obstetrics care to family medicine graduates. Two graduates a year are selected to join this one year fellowship.
Fellows will achieve the following competencies:
- Attain competency in routine prenatal care;
- Attain competency in special prenatal care;
- Attain competency in fetal surveillance;
- Attain competency in management of labor patients;
- Attain competency in operative obstetrics;
- Attain competency in newborn resuscitation;
- Attain competency in postpartum care.
The Fellowship offers Family Medicine Graduates routine and advanced obstetrics skills, including operative obstetrics, while working in a high volume OB service. Graduates from our program have gone on to be very successful.
To apply to the program, please contact:
Dr. Abraham Hamaoui
Family Medicine Obstetric Fellowship Program
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center
234 149th Street
Bronx, NY 10451
Application deadline is April 15, 2013 with notification by April 28, 2013.